TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. We are Kim Lintern t/a Kim Lintern Art (“company”, "we", "us" and "our").
2. We operate the website https://www.kimlinternart.com
3. By accessing this website and/or by purchasing something from our online store, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Incorporated into these terms are also the terms and conditions as laid out in our privacy and refund policies.
5. The services we provide are intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons who are younger may not register for an account or procure any goods or services from this site.
6. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
7. We are the owner of all images and content on this website. It is prohibited to, for commercial gain, copy, distribute, reuse, sell and / or pass off as your own any images / protected content on this site without prior permission.
8. We take care to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes. However, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ. As such, we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
9. There may be instances where we are not be able to accept your order. This may be due to (but is not limited to) one or more of the following reasons:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) Your payment is unable to be authorised, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
10. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us. Your order will only be accepted by us at the point that your goods have been dispatched.
11. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only. Your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control.
12. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately. Where items have already been dispatched, the item will need to be returned to us at your own cost.
More information on cancelling an order or returning an item can be found in our refund policy.
13. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
15. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Kim Lintern t/a Kim Lintern Art whether written or oral.
16. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
17. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
18. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.